- To equip players with netball technical skills and game strategies to play netball.
- To enable players to participate in netball games and competitions at both recreational and competitive levels for beginner and advanced players respectively.
- To foster friendships and inculcate social-emotional development.
- To be able to demonstrate good sportsmanship and values of fair play, teamwork and discipline through Netball.
- To groom leadership skills in members.
- CCA orientation
- Welcome party for new members
- South Zone Netball Competition C division
- South Zone Netball Competition B division
- M1 Schools Challenge League C division, B Division
- Annual Netball camp - Team bonding, Netball theory, technical skills
- Inter-school Friendly Games
- Inter School Netball Carnivals
Ms Lin Yuzhi Karyl (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ms Thenmozhi Nalathamby (email@example.com)
Mdm Bai Meiqi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ms Annie Lim
- Ms Susan Tan
CCA training days and time:
Monday: 3.30 – 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 3:30 – 6:00 p.m.