- To develop in players strong technical and tactical foundation in basketball
- To create opportunities for all members to participate in competitive games
- To nurture resilience, responsibility and sportsmanship through the training programme.
- To develop 21st century competencies in players so that they could strive in the rapid changing world we live in.
- South Zone National School Basketball Championships
- CCA Open House
- Community Involvement Project, e.g. newspaper collection
- 2016: South Zone ‘C’ Division 3rd position
- SSSC Best Sportsboy Award for Basketball 2019 – Branson Tan
CCA Training days and time
Tuesday: 3:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 2:30 p.m.to 5:00 p.m.