- Become more self-confident, improve self-esteem and increased sense of personal security.
- Learn basic motor skills through Judo
- Learn self-discipline and good sportsmanship.
- Respect the sports and develop professional ethics.
- National School Games Judo Championships
- 2018- Individual B Div (Boys) Silver x1
- 2019- Individual B Div (Girls) Silver x1 and Bronze x2
- Team- B Division (Girls) Bronze x1
- Individual C Div (Girls) Silver x1 and Bronze x1
- Team- C Div (Girls) 4th position
Mdm Kavitha D/O Supramaniam (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mdm Sellaiah Kousalya (email@example.com)
Mr Chong Chee Leong (firstname.lastname@example.org)
CCA Days and Time:
Monday: 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.
Thursday: 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.