Student may connect to SWN Wi-Fi network to access internet for teaching and learning purpose.
To connect to SWN Wi-Fi:
- Go to 'Wifi' under 'Setting' on your mobile phone.
- Select SWN@SSOE from available Wi-Fi network list
- Once connected, a login page will pop up.
Login using your IAMS account. (Remember to check on the box to agree the T&C.)
- If you have the certificates installed, you may press the "Done" button. Otherwise, please proceed to step 5.
- If you are connecting to SWN on the mobile phone for the first time, please download and install the MOE-SSL certificate. (You only need to do so once.)
- Press the "Install" button when you see the 'Install Profile' page.
- You will need to enter your passcode for the installation to start. If your phone is not protected with a passcode, you will be prompt to create one.
- Press the 'Install' button after you have entered your passcode.
- Press "Done" to complete.
- You can’t login to more than one device using the same account at the same time. Please remember to logout from SWN at http://portal.swn.moe.edu.sg when you have finished using the connection.
- Your IAMS password will expires every 90 days.