Track & Field
- To learn and apply the posture and footwork for short and long distances
- To nurture determination, diligence, resilience to endure and excel in this sports.
- To nurture athletes who display good sportsmanship.
- To develop athletes who are knowledgeable in planning a training programme for oneself or others. ( to apply relevant training strategy such as fartlek, interval,…etc)
- SSSC National School Games Cross Country Championships
- SSSC National School Games Track & Field Championships
- Invitational Race
- Akira – Swift Cross Country Meet
- Swift Track & Field Meet
- The Straights Times Relay
Mr P Sivapathasundarm (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mr Royston Tang (Royston_tang@moe.edu.sg)
CCA Training Days and Time
Monday: 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Thursday: 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.